I certainly don’t want to post every day about my progress on the book, but I am pretty happy with what I got done today, and I wanted to share my progress with anyone who might be interested.
I started today with 22 of 33 chapters edited. Today I got two more chapters done. I hope to finish these edits by Thursday. As I am editing, I am making notes as to areas that need more development. I will start tackling those once I have made it all the way through the book this time.
I am also working on a table with an outline of the story. I decided this was important because previously I know we had contradicted ourselves a few times. And this time when I started editing, I found two different spellings for the name of one of the minor characters. While I am fairly sure I must have found all of those problems that still exist, I want to be completely sure. So I am creating a table with the characters, location, timeline, and main events in each chapter. So far it all looks good, but I have only made it through 10 chapters.
By making this public, I think I am increasing the probability of continuing to work. At least I hope so. I am really happy to be back working on this, and I want to see it finished!